Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms
Vietnamese Magic Mushrooms are a strain of Psilocybe Cubensis that often grow close to humid places such as rise plantations. Thanks to the abundance of rice terraces in Vietnam, these mushrooms grow quite profusely in the surrounding areas. They have large yellowish-white stems with fairly large caps. They are known to be quite powerful, please consume with caution. Vietnamese Mushroom was first found from a specimen collected in Cuba in 1904 as Stropharia cubensis (Earle 1906). At about the same time, Patouillard (1907) collected Naematoloma Caerulescens in Tonkin (Hanoi), North Vietnam.
While some mushroom strains can’t thrive in homegrown settings without painstaking measures to accurately recreate their natural conditions. on the other hand, Buy Vietnamese Mushroom can grow well even in suboptimal conditions that are so common with amateur growing setups. They are also robust against changing conditions, while more sensitive strains might be damaged by a slight fluctuation in the environment. vietnamese mushroom for sale
After 10-30 minutes of consuming Vietnamese mushrooms you will feel your mood enhanced with euphoria and excitement. Depending on dosage you will experience mild to intense visual enhancements. Things may seem like they are breathing, the nature around you will feel more alive and you will find yourself in introspective thought. Music and art will look and feel different and you will have a higher appreciation and you may relate the music or art to yourself on a more personal level. The most common museum dose (0.5-1.5g) and moderate dose (2-3.5g) should provide you with a 3-6 hour trip. vietnamese mushroom recipe
Consuming Vietnamese Mushroom
|– Chew them thoroughly, to allow all the juices to come out
– More or less 45 minutes to start working, depending on the stomach content
– The less you eat before, the better. It is advised to avoid food for a few hours
|– Taking mushrooms in a form of a tea will mild the specific taste
– Chop or crush the mushrooms. Place them into the teapot
– When the water has boiled, pour it over the mushrooms in the teapot
– Let them sit for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally
– Strain, serve and customize. .................................................
|– Incorporating it into food will assist with both the taste and the feeling of queasiness that most users suffer
– Avoid adding the mushrooms during any cooking stage
– Baking mushrooms on top of a pizza, for example, would result in an inferior tripping experience. Instead, try adding them to sauces or toppings after the cooking stage.